How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nina Caldera Your Own Question
Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Category: Italy Law
Satisfied Customers: 142
Experience:  dasdasd
Type Your Italy Law Question Here...
Nina Caldera is online now

I got admission in apple academy italy. presently i am in uk

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i got admission in apple academy italy. presently i am in uk on graduate visa. i need to attend the course for 9 months in napels. can u guide me the process
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no i am from india. resident in united kingdom i am here to study my masters but i finished my masters in march. i got admitted to apple academy napels
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thats it
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 7 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 7 days ago.

Dear client, as you have already been accepted to study in Italy, you must apply for a study visa. These are the requirements that you must present in your application:

- Entry visa application form (

- Recent passport-size photograph

- valid travel document with a deadline of at least three months longer than the visa applied for

- proof of the availability of accommodation in Italy: hotel reservation, hospitality statement

- proof of availability of means of subsistence in connection with the stay in Italy

- medical insurance, in case as a foreigner you are not entitled to health care in Italy by virtue of agreements or conventions in force with your country

- registration or pre-registration for the course to be followed in Italy.

You must apply for this visa at the Italian consulate in the United Kingdom:

Consulate General of Italy in LONDON

Harp House 83-86 Farringdon Street London EC4A 4BL



To facilitate the submission of visa applications, please also consult the external service provider's website with the agreement:

Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 7 days ago.

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!