Nina Caldera
Nina Caldera,
Experience:  dasdasd
116957906

I got admission in apple academy italy. presently i am in uk

Customer Question

hi
JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: i got admission in apple academy italy. presently i am in uk on graduate visa. i need to attend the course for 9 months in napels. can u guide me the process
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: no i am from india. resident in united kingdom i am here to study my masters but i finished my masters in march. i got admitted to apple academy napels
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thats it
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Nina Caldera replied 7 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** am specialized in international legal advice and today I am going to help you with your inquiry.

Dear client, as you have already been accepted to study in Italy, you must apply for a study visa. These are the requirements that you must present in your application:

- Entry visa application form (https://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/Moduli/it/Formulario%20Visto%20Nazionale.pdf)

- Recent passport-size photograph

- valid travel document with a deadline of at least three months longer than the visa applied for

- proof of the availability of accommodation in Italy: hotel reservation, hospitality statement

- proof of availability of means of subsistence in connection with the stay in Italy

- medical insurance, in case as a foreigner you are not entitled to health care in Italy by virtue of agreements or conventions in force with your country

- registration or pre-registration for the course to be followed in Italy.

You must apply for this visa at the Italian consulate in the United Kingdom:

Consulate General of Italy in LONDON

Harp House 83-86 Farringdon Street London EC4A 4BL

00442079365900

www.conslondra.esteri.it

***@******.***

To facilitate the submission of visa applications, please also consult the external service provider's website with the agreement: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/gbr/en/ita

Dear customer, have I answered your question? If not, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help you. My intention is to offer you the best service.

Thank you for trusting JustAnswer!