Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

I Have a 2 litre x-type 2006. is there anyway apart from replacing

Customer Question

I Have a 2 litre x-type 2006. is there anyway apart from replacing the head unit that I could play bluetooth music from my android phone or get an adapter where I could insert a USB reader or even an aux. I would like to have the choce to listen to listen to lots of albums either thru a USB stick or phone?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

there's this product , which I use myself

so this adapts an tape deck to recieve bluetooth transmisson, with the added bonus that it also provides a handsfree phone operation

if you don't have a tape deck then there's this type of product where the phone bluetooths to the device and you then tune your radio into it