Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a new F Pace Jag and the Diesel Engine fuel low

I have a new F Pace Jag and the Diesel Engine fuel low warning has come up. Can I drive my car for the next day before having it seen to or is it dangerous?

low fuel light will come on when there's 10 ltrs left in the tank so depending on what engine size you have this will be either 60 miles range or 80 miles range before needing to add some more fuel

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thx but got the answer quicker somewhere else

understood

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you