Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

The wheel on my 2011 Xf are breaking off when the tyre

Customer Question

The wheel nuts on my 2011 Xf are breaking off when the tyre company tried to replace my tyres.How are we going to remove the nuts when the outside nut has broken off from the main holding nut.?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

You may have to allow them to use heat and an EZ out and drill to remove these.I have had to use these before in the past to remove these and it can take time.If this was already tried let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete