Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

On my dash it's telling me about DSC NOT AVAILABLE, ENGINE

Customer Question

On my dash it's telling me about DSC NOT AVAILABLE, ENGINE SYSTEM FAUL, PARK BRAKE FAULT, CRUISE CONTROL NOT AVAILABLE
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Greg replied 5 months ago.
You need to get hooked up to a diagnostic scan tool and check for malfunction codes. The warning lights are letting you know that the system has found a malfunction.
With a scan tool you will be able to find what has malfunctioned, the management system will store malfunction codes.
When you have the code you will then know what you have to repair replace to rectify this issue
Expert:  Greg replied 5 months ago.
If you can get the codes get back to me with them . You may only have an issue where you have to replace a simple sensor like a yaw rate sensor or just need recalibration.
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok thank u and I will get back to u on that
Expert:  Greg replied 5 months ago.
Ok sounds good
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need help getting a (IATC ) intake air temperature censor harness (connector) FOR MY JAGUAR s type 05 sport. (Petrol)
Expert:  Greg replied 4 months ago.

Okay so the IAT was the problem ?

What codes where stored .

Greg

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Am not sure, was done by a Michanic
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He said 1 of the wire from da harness is broken where it cant b reconnected