sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Jaguar Daimler continuous warning chime after flat battery

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's Aapleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, this indicator is activated by the engine's altenator. This may be caused for:
1) High voltage in the alternator, the alternator has a voltage regulator, when the regulator is defective, it turns on the indicator.

2) The alternator is not generating voltage, the alternator is who drive the battery life, when it presents mechanical or electrical problems the battery gets uncharged. It turns on an indicator.

3) Battery life issue. According to the manufacturer, the battery has a lifelong, when this is exceed it must be replace

If you have already replaced your battery, you have effectively a problem in your alternator that must be check.

Dear customer, is your inquire clear?

If your inquire is clear, please rate my answer in the stars rate. Thank you very much