Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I am going to replace the discs & pads all round on my 2010

Customer Question

I am going to replace the discs & pads all round on my 2010 XF, I have read that after fitting one must disconnect the battery for 30 sec's, My question is this, what about the other settings? I don't have a radio code, will the handbrake still reset with the battery saver connected? Thanks, Jeff.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

You may need to obtain the radio code from a dealer to reset it.Any computer relearns will also need done and may require a shop or dealers computer or scan tool plugged into your vehicle to do this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete