sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Supercharged XKR 59 fan starts running before starting and

Customer Question

Supercharged XKR 59 fan starts running before starting and continues to run for a while after turning off. Temp running normal.performanace normal Currently in at jag for identifying issue just had call to say they need to investigate ECU fault and that will be minimum 600 before repairs? Does this sound right been advised to Avoid dealers due to excessive charges ?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. And I Will attend your inquirr. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.

Dear customer, of all the pertinent tests to the electrical system were done, it's time to check the ECU as the technician said it is the correct procedure.
Now about costs I recommend you to go directly to the Hummer garage. It is going to be more expensive than other garages but the quality is way better than other places because they technicians are train and the technology nthe use its the most advance, and they also offer warranty that makes it a good investment, another garage could repair it, but without warranty and it could get damage really soon that will make spent a lot of pounds more.

Ok?

Dear Customer, My goal is to give you the best service I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, please let me know.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
thank you it was a wire under the ECU that had split. Wasn’t a hummer though! All sorted now.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 18 days ago.

Dear customer, glad you could sorted out all! my bad i read Make: Hummer. Sorry i meant Jaguar.
Please do not forget to rate my service. In that way you help me grow in the platform. It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you!