Gregg Lathem
Gregg Lathem,
Experience:  customer service representative at volt consulting group
103950778

My carer has lost a set of my keys including my one and only

My carer has lost a set of my keys including my one and only key to my Jaguar x sport premium.. how can I get in and start it
Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?
Customer: No nothing
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: X TYPE SPORT PREMIUM 2.2 DERV 2008 REG BD08 WBF
Assistant: What confuses you?
Customer: I don't have any key or fob
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet need help
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: .no
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help you with your Jaguar. Unfortunately you only have 2 options. Have towed to a Jaguar dealership Or call around and see if there is a mobile locksmith capable of servicing Jaguars. The key has to be cut then programmed to the vehicle. The security system on this vehicle is extremely complex by design to keep it from being stolen. Starting the car without a pre-programmed valid key is next to impossible. I wish I had an easier answer to offer but I have worked at a Jaguar dealership for 10 years and what I am telling you is the only answer to your question.

I will continue to respond to any questions you may have.

You will receive an automated prompt for a phone call. There is an additional fee for this and is NOT required. Continuing with the chat is perfectly fine.

If I don't immediately respond I am assisting another customer and will respond as soon as possible.

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome as I am not paid for my time unless you indicate you were satisfied with our service. Rating my service will not close this thread. I will still respond to any additional questions you may have. If you need more help, please let me know so l can continue to assist you.