experteer
experteer,
77184159

Error code "No engine restarts in 512 miles,Incorrect Diesal

amber error code "No engine restarts in 512 miles,Incorrect Diesal Exhaust Fluid Quality Detected" have put adblue in after warning popped up but warning has not disappeared and is counting down. Have been told by AA needs software reset by dealer ? Wondered if disconnecting battery and reconnecting would solve. But dont have a radio code. Jaguar xe 2.0 180, vin *****************.
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: paper work in glove box has only 1 possible 4 digit code which is in service warranty book ( warranty now expired) under heading Smart Keylabel ?? unsure if this is correct code.
JA: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: oh and no battery has not been disconnected
JA: What year is your Jaguar?
Customer: 2016 XE 2.0 180bhp diesel
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: if battery disconnect works I will do It . If I can get a radio code. otherwise I see no alternative other than to book into a dealer.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

Just refilling AdBlue won't do it.

The AdBlue must be present in a certain concentration in the solution, otherwise the exhaust aftertreatment will not work properly.

When the message is flashing, the conversion rate in the NOx catalyst was insufficient despite injected AdBlue. The message must be reset by a workshop using a tester. If it then fails to appear, it was only a one-time error. If the message comes again, however, the workshop must check the concentration of the solution and replace it if necessary. In rare cases the injection nozzle for the adBlue is the problem.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would disconecting battery act as a reset ?

You can try it, but most of the time it doesn't work anymore.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks

You`re welcome