Stephen Rothwell
Stephen Rothwell,
Experience:  Director at Steve Rothwell Limited
106618989

Changed battery alarm not working, no, jaguar xjr

Customer Question

changed battery alarm not working
JA: Have you changed a battery before?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: jaguar xjr supercharged 2001
JA: Are you fixing your XJR yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes have tried holding earth lead to positive for 10 seconds and reconnecting but no joy
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

have you checked fuse and relays so far?