Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

I NEED TO CHANGE MY REAR BUMPER 2001 S TYPE JAGUAR WHICH

Customer Question

I NEED TO CHANGE MY REAR BUMPER 2001 S TYPE JAGUAR WHICH OTHER YEAR MODEL WOULD FIT
JA: Are you fixing your F-Type yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I NEED TO CHANGE MY REAR BUMPER ON 2001 S TYPE JAGUAR WHICH OTHER MODELS WOULD FIT
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Hi..there..

Depends on the spec.. 2005 till 2007 was the facelift period..minors changes to bumpers in terms of trim and mouldings..the rear bumper would still fit but mistached if your is likely the pre-face model..so you'd be looking for anything 2005ish back to 1999

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks i though up to face lift would do
Expert:  Robert replied 1 year ago.

Facelift will fit on the rear..bumper on front end has minor changes to fitment.grille is slightly differant, alu bonnet..but rear bumper should fit..the only thing is the moulding differs and has an extra moulding along the lower valance exhaust exit points...