Phillip H
Phillip H,
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

My control module keeps operating itself jumping to sat nav,

Customer Question

My control module keeps operating itself jumping to sat nav, heating control and sometimes changes radio stations
JA: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?
Customer: Cooling level would not effect sat nav or radio
JA: What is the model/year of your Jaguar?
Customer: 2016 jag xf
JA: Are you fixing your XF yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried disconnect battery to see if would reset
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Phillip H replied 16 days ago.

Hiya

You may find that there is a software update available for your unit. This would be the first stage I would go for along with a diagnostic check for any codes present in the system.

If the fault still persists then potentially you would be looking at a new unit.

Phillip