sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2017 jaguar xe p250 it won’t start first time of

Customer Question

Hello I have a 2017 jaguar xe p250 it won’t start first time of pressing the start button and the cruise control and limiter won’t work or not available why is this?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 days ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay and would like to know whom i am having the pleasure to chat with.

Dear customer, there are several factors by which this type of inconvenience can occur, it is advisable to start by ruling out that it is not voltage problems in the battery such as a discharged battery, if within these years that you have had your Jaguar you have never replaced the battery, it is advisable to do so. It is possible that it is giving problems in one of the load cells and therefore the problem that you are presenting has been due to this low electrical voltage since jaguars are very delicate regarding this.

The second thing that is recommended to check the status of the fuses and relays that are under the dashboard and under the engine compartment since it could be problems at the level of the fuses and relays.

I hope this info to be helpful, my goal is to give you the best advice i can, I hope to be helpful, if you have any doubt or want to know anything else please do not hesitate to reply back.

Kind regards, Sebastian.