jeep10000
jeep10000,
Experience:  dasdasd
12365498

Model overland 2012 was driving Air suspension service light

Customer Question

Model overland 2012 was driving Air suspension service light came on I then couldn't do more than 40 mph head lights went off power steering went?
Category: Jeep
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
All the dash board lights came on flashing, eventually head lights went off, jeep won't start now?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Jeep grand cherokee 2012 3.0 cdr engine code exf
Expert:  jeep10000 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer. This sounds like the electrical system voltage became very low. Probably a failed alternator/generator. Have a garage or dealer you trust charge and test the battery. Then have the charging system tested. It should be charging around 13.8 to 14.2 volts. If it is not at that voltage, then have the alternator tested and replaced. I am 99% sure this is the problem..

Chris

I hope this information/answer is helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.
If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know!
You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Chris

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks very much for your advice

You are very welcome!

I hope my information/answer was helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!Cheers! Chris
You are very welcome!

I hope my information/answer was helpful, and if so would you please help me and rate my service using the stars at the top of the page or 'accept' my answer.Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A. If you cannot rate or do not see where to rate, please let me know! You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept. Thank-you!

Cheers!

Chris

Hello, just checking to see if you are seeing my replies.

Chris