sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 rear suspension has dropped onto

Customer Question

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 rear suspension has dropped onto the stops? I need to get it fixed fast but am hearing a lot of nonsense from main dealers. Can you recommend a solution and someone who can fix this not at a main dealer and at a sensible price please. I am near Southampton
Category: Jeep
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer.
Dear customer, do you still need help?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
please

Dear Customer, If your rear suspension has dropped onto the stops, it may be cause be by the springs or shocks, The easiest way to diagnose spring problems is by pushing down on the trunk of the car, releasing, and listen to how the suspension reacts. If you hear a creaking or squealing sound, you've definitely got a suspension problem with the shocks, springs, bushings or related parts.
Even the slightest loss of height in one or multiple corners of the vehicle could indicate a leak or failure in your shocks or springs.
other times it just a problem with the wheels pressure or alignment.
Sometimes fixing the problem can be as simple as inflating an underinflated tire or by rotating the tires. Other times, it could involve a few hours in the shop and complete replacement of key suspension components. Either way for your safety it need to be check and as you ask, here i recommend you some independent garages with good reputation and they work with competitive prices.

1) They Warrant their jobs and have very competitive prices
Snooks Garage Services Ltd
Unit 7 Swan More Business Park Lower Chase Road, Swanmore, SO32 2PB
phone:***********br />2) Warrant their Jobs, give a good price
Hutfields (Wickham) Limited
19C High Street, Botley, Southampton, SO30 2EA
01489 783117
https://www.botleytyres.co.uk/

3) They give a free diagnosis and offer competitive prices
http://www.eastleighautoworks.com/car-service-in-eastleigh-hampshire/

Dear customer, is there anything else i could help you?
my goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. In that way you help me grow in the platform.
Sebastian.