Mike
Mike, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Chysler, Dodge, Jeep, Certified technician
20024667

What is a category c listed Jeep Assistant: What is the

Customer Question

what is a category c listed Jeep
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2001 bi fuel i.e `lpg and petrol
Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?
Customer: lpg ?petrol
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Jeep Wrangler Sahara lpg+diesel the vehicle has been fixed by a third party
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Jeep
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is***** your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Dear customer, i would like to help you. Do you still need help? if so, could you tell me please what is your problem?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07801440201ask for Christine best time would be at 5pm