Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have Kia sport 2011 last week in the way my torbu engine

Customer Question

Hi I have Kia sport 2011 last week in the hi way my torbu engine done and no more work .now understand engin gone.and need buy second hand engine.pls tell me what can I do thanks
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
If i want buy the new engin .howmuch.pls
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

You would want to check with local or nearby salvage yards in your area to see if they have the engine you need as well as the cost.I dont show any locations myself on who would have this in your area so this would need to be done.My info isnt showing the costs but it may run over $1000 for a used one and twice that cost or triple in some cases for a new or rebuilt from a local dealer.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete