Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

Got a kia soul am but can't find accelerator pedal sensor

Customer Question

Category: Kia
Expert:  Matt replied 3 months ago.

the pedal sensor is built into pedal ?

if you check the accelerator pedal over you'll see that there's a 5 or 6 pin connector on the side of the unit where the wiring loom plugs into

so if you have a faulty pedal sensor you replace the entire pedal with a new item

Expert:  Matt replied 3 months ago.

do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt