sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have a 2010 Kia Sportage CRDi 4x4 and both the reversing

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Kia Sportage CRDi 4x4 and both the reversing light and the camera have stopped working (at least the screen on the mirror is blank). Is this likely to be a fuse problem? If so, where exactly is the fuse located and how do I check this? This could save me going some distance to the nearest Kia agent for what may be a simple solution taking a couple of minutes.
Category: Kia
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay. I am returning to the platform.
Dear customer, Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please. I have not been able to resolve this locally, but have not been near the computer for two days
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I would prefer written advice so that I can act on it when free to do so.
Dear customer, the problem you have might be happening by two faults, one could be that the rear sensor that is defective because is have a malfunction and it does not turn on the rear lights .
Lights and camera. These problem is due to a problem with the fuse box located in the left side under the steering wheel. (When the steering wheel is in the left side) I will attached you a image with the fuse position. it is hard to me to give a most specific analysis because of my remote position but i hope it helps you sort out your problem.

Dear customer, My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I have helped today.If there is anything else I could help. Please let me know and remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave.Thanks, Sebastian

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This does not appear to be the same for the 2011 model Kia Sportage. I can not find that fuse.
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 9 months ago.

Dear customer, good day. I am glad you're back at just answer. Is your car 2010 or 2011? Thanks