sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My Kia ceed is showing the following code on the diagnostic

Customer Question

My Kia ceed is showing the following code on the diagnostic app
P2191
System Too Lean at Higher Load Bank 1
It won’t go very far in 1st gear with hardly any acceleration and then cuts out when I try to accelerate
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It’s 2010 model with 35,000 miles done
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I am Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, It's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in Justanswer.com Sorry for any delay.

Hello dear customer, I want to apologize for all the delay I have had, it has been a complicated week. I am available now attentive to your questions and doubts, I am very thankful for your patience to wait.

Dear customer, what kind of fuel does your car use? Thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Petrol

Dear customer, thank you very much and sorry for my delay I have work accumulated.
I want to tell you that the code P2191 is a code obtained by a problem in the mixture of Air-Gasoline, what happens is that this mixture is not suitable for the proper functioning of the vehicle, therefore the loss of strength and the sudden cut off. The vehicle does not have the capacity to maintain the proper mixture for operation causing it to turn off.
To solve this, we must attend certain aspects related to the sensors that regulate this and if necessary replace them.

First we must observe the oxygen sensor that is in the exhaust and it is common to get dirty and gets blocked by the dirt. This sensor is responsible for perceiving the mixture of the cylinders, if in your case it is defective proceed to replace it.
Then we should check the MAF sensor and the throttle body system, we have to make sure that they are not dirt and the air filters are clean.
If they are dirt, proceed to replace the filter and clean the throttle body.
If the sensor is defective or damage, replace it.
T

Then the injection system is our next step.
We have to disassemble the injectors, it happens many times that the injectors do not sprayed gasoline causing that they do not regulate the fuel entering cylinders causing these problems. We should check the injectors in a test bench to observe that they are pulverizing the fuel all and in a controlled manner.
Also replace the fuel filters.

Dear Customer, Is your inquire clear or is there anything else i could do for you?
My goal is to give you the best advice I can and I hope that I've helped. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. because in that way you help me grow in the platform and if you wish you can let a comment for the service.
Thank you, ***** *****

Dear customer you are online?