Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

P1300 diagnostic code any idea Assistant: Just to clarify,

Customer Question

P1300 diagnostic code any idea
Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?
Customer: P1300 wont reset says its a permanent Had new Cam shaft sensor and crankshaft sensor in
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2005 Sedona 2902cc 106kw
Assistant: Are you fixing your Sedona yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Changed 2 injectors original fault it was only starting with easy start once 2 injectors had been changed started ok drove home about 6 miles no smoke running perfect when tried to start it later wouldnt start
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats it thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.
Hello, I'm Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, it's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay. I was absent but I am back and want to help.
Dear customer, can you tell the mileage and the kind of fuel the car uses?
Thanks in advance.