sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

Have a knocking noise rom front nearside wheel area. jacked

Customer Question

have a knocking noise rom front nearside wheel area. jacked car up and rotated wheel and it seems to clunk when spinning
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Kia
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Jose Sebastian. Your mechanic automotive expert, it's a pleasure to me to attend your question. Thank you very much for trust in just answer. Sorry for any delay.

This weekend I was sorting out some personal issues please excuse me Do you still need help?

Thanks in advance.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
please

Dear customer I understand your query in this area are several factors that we must review, we must first start by a review of the caliper and brake system ruling out that these are in good condition, are not worn, or have any kind of defect.

Then as you indicate the wheel clunks when spinning this means that you are presenting a problem in the bearing or in the hub-wheel wheel, This is something delicate dear customer and deserves a replacement as soon as possible anyway it is good that Check it first to not generate unnecessary expenses.

Have you understood me dear customer?

Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 28 days ago.

Hello dear customer, i hope you are ok.
Did you solve your problem?
Is there anything else i could help you?
I also would like to remind you to rate my service by selecting from the 3,4 5 stars at the top of the screen because in that way you help me grow in the platform.
Thank you very much.
​Regards, Sebastian