experteer
experteer,
77184159

Clutch problems Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are

Clutch problems
Assistant: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: It was stiff comeing out gear it used drive but now when put down clutch there nothing there
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2015 KE15DBY kIA sportage
Assistant: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Thi put brake fluid in it was down
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think it might be oil

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

If I understand you correctly, was there any brake fluid missing from the reservoir?

If there is no leakage in the brake system, this may be an indication of a problem with the clutch cylinders that operate the clutch. If one of the two cylinders (on the pedal or on the clutch) is leaking and does not function properly, there will be problems with the gearshift. This is where you should start first.

With too little transmission oil one has usually only problems if the car is cold, the longer one drives the better the transmission can be shifted.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.