experteer
experteer,
77184159

Is the 2018 sportage brake pedal electronic or direct acting

is the 2018 sportage brake pedal electronic or direct acting on the hydraulic system ?
JA: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no just a general question, the sportage i was driving yesterday failed to stop when the brake pedal was depressed
JA: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

The brake has a direct mechanical connection to the master brake cylinder. Only the ABS/ ESP system is electrically supported. However, this system can modulate the braking force so that more braking force is available in certain situations.

It is therefore more likely that there is a mechanical or hydraulic fault. This should be checked by a workshop.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.