experteer
experteer,
77184159

My 2007 Kia Sportage is very sluggish difficult to get over

My 2007 Kia Sportage is very sluggish difficult to get over 50mph on motorway. Engine light is flashing on and off. Any ideas as to what might be causing this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry meant to say it the 2.0 diesel

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Justanswer. My name is***** would like to help you.

First the error memory should be read out. If the control lamp goes on and off, an error is repeatedly detected. This is best done when the lamp is lit.

Power loss or not reaching higher speeds usually has something to do with the mixture control in the engine. The air volume is wrong or something else (disturbs the mixture control).

Very often it is the MAF sensor that delivers the wrong values, it measures too little air intake, the injection is wrong and the engine is weak or no longer reaches higher speeds.

A prolem with dm turbocharger or particle filter is also possible. The error code then indicates the region of the cause.

I would be very happy about a rating with 5 stars over the star bar at the top of the page, without this rating the site operator does not pay us experts.