Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have had to change the seals on the injector pump put it

Customer Question

I have had to change the seals on the injector pump put it all back together and now it will not start
Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: They are fone
Assistant: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: 2005 sportage
Assistant: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The only thing I have done is changed the seals on the injector pump
Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Kia
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Not go no answer as yet need it a s a p please
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 8 days ago.
Hi, my name is Jose Sebastian, your mechanic automotive expert, and I will be happy to assist you today. In some cases, I may need more information to assist better. I apologize for any delay.

I try to be here most weekdays and some weekends. If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
Dear customer, did you program the injectors again with a diagnostic tool when you did the replacement?
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No I did not I do not have a machine

Ok no problem. In addition, Dear customer, did you bleed the system to remove the air from it?

Does the engine turn over but does not start?