sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

My Kia soal 2011 Ribbing at the starting and some times

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: my Kia soal 2011 Ribbing at the starting and some times engin off so how can I fix that by self and what is the problem
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: No
JA: Are you fixing your Soul yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I gave my car to my garage and that charge me 600 £ but couldn’t fix that &then I tried STP for Different Tape Cleaner but was better no to much
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes The Important I Couldn’t pay
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Okay
Category: Kia
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 20 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer, was any diagnosis done with the help of a diagnostic tool in your workshop?

Dear customer, this kind of engine interruptions can have multiple causes, the first thing you should do before this kind of problems is a diagnosis from a diagnostic tool, this will allow you to have a clearer view of any problems related to sensors or emergency modes that could be cutting the engine operation, However in addition to these considerations it is appropriate that you do a check to the fuel pump, as it could be cutting off the supply, which would make it shut down, I do not know what revisions made your workshop, but this kind of problems can be addressed in the way that I have mentioned without having to go to a specialized agency, a local workshop can perform this work, which lowers its cost considerably.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.