sebastian manrique
sebastian manrique, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Director Ejecutivo at Multiservicios Cruz de las Mercedes
100564933

I have air cooled seats but the light keeps going off so

Customer Question

I have air cooled seats but the light keeps going off so they stop working after about a minute
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the blue lights by the buttons in the centre
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: its a Niro 4 69 plate
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not yet I’m just trying to work out if it’s just a fuse issue
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I also have my EPD light intermittently comes and goes on my dash
Category: Kia
Expert:  sebastian manrique replied 18 days ago.

Dear customer my name is***** the expert who will attend you today, I am reviewing your query at the moment you are viewing this message, if you wish you can tell me your name, to know who I have the pleasure to talk to, also if possible I would like you to send me a photo or video in which your fault is better appreciated, it would help a lot to improve my final answer. If you have done a previous check or diagnosis in which you have obtained any error codes, that would also be helpful. Please note that the system will automatically offer you a service call, this has an additional cost to the initial cost of the consultation, and not in all cases it is necessary, so I recommend you to dispense with the call for now, we can continue through this chat without any problem. Thank you very much for trusting in the just answer.

Dear customer if it was a problem related to the fuses they would probably not turn on at any time, I would like to know what is checked so far?

Dear customer as a general answer since you have not answered what I have asked you previously, I must tell you, that I hardly consider that it is a problem of fuses because if they blow they would be totally inoperative, therefore, I consider that it is more likely that the problem is related to a weak power supply from the battery, or a drain of energy in the connection line, in the worst case it could be an overheating of the module to which these seats are connected. If you would like us to look into your problem further, please let me know what you have checked so far.

Dear customer, it is my pleasure to serve you. You may wish to mark me as a favourite expert for future reference. I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a Favourite Expert. You will have the option to do so on your "My Questions" page or you can request me by name on the site if you wish. My name is @Exp-JoseSebas Thank you for trusting Justanswer.