Steve
Steve, Technician
Experience:  Garage owner for thirty years
106618989

My key as stopped opening dar doors, No, Sportage 2021, Just

My key as stopped opening dar doors
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: No
JA: What is the model/year of your Kia?
Customer: Sportage 2021
JA: Are you fixing your Sportage yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tried opening doors
JA: Is there anything else the Mechanic should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Welcome to JA. My name is***** am a fully qualified vehicle technician with over thirty years in the trade. I will be happy to assist you today. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly. Please do feel free to send me your name so that I know who I have the pleasure of speaking with. You will receive an offer of a phone call by the system, this only needs to be accepted if you wish to speak to me, I can otherwise continue to answer your questions via the thread. At times you may experience a delay in receiving my message, let me assure you I will give you my full attention, but may need time to type out the reply.

Do you have the registration number of your Kia please so that I may retrieve the details.

Steve

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
FT21AYU

It was a pleasure to talk to you and I am pleased we managed to get you in the car.

As you are under the KIA warranty they will be able to diagnose the reason for the failure and sort this issue out.

Steve

It was a pleasure to assist you today and I hope I helped. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know. I will reply as soon as I can to help with any further queries. If at any time in the future you wish to ask another question you can contact me directly by typing @R-Steve2019 in the text box.

Thank you for using Just Answer

Steve