Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Hardware Support Specialist for more than 10 years

had notification of unusual acitivie on my e mail and suggested

had notification of unusual acitivie on my e mail and suggested i re log in and change my password every time i entered my e mail address it kept saying wrong i am middle 70 so please help
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issue. Can you please tell me your email provider or the domain name part of your email address? Is it,, or

Also, are you using Windows XP. Vista, 7 or 8?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

bt yahoo xp

Hi Ian,

Thank you for writing back with that information. So is your problem email address ending with

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

my proper email address is but it will not accept

Thank you for that confirmation. In this case, since you are no longer able to access your email account because the password XXXXX XXXXX the very first option for you is to RESET your account password.

To do so, please click on this link:

In that page, enter the part of your email address before teh @ sign, then select the rightdomain. In your case, it is

Then select Next.

Then follow the on screen wizard and you shall be able to set a new password XXXXX the verification process.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated! Cool

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Best regards,