Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years

Why is Minecraft running very slow on my Acer Aspire 5738z

Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Has it ran slow before or is this the first time running Minecraft on this computer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It ran slow from the outset.

What exactly is slow? Does anything else run slow on the computer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Everthing else runs ok, but do not have any other games loaded. Cannot move quick enough to get any distance on jumps etc.

Jumping is an art form in Minecraft.

For jumping forward, you will need to learn sprinting then jumping and for climbing upwards, it is called pillar jumping.

I think the 'slow' issue is not about your computer or internet speed but more about learning how to jump properly in the game since nothing else is slow on your computer.

Here is about all the jumping you can do and how far you can go with each:

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Am I able to rate later once I have checked out the information which you gave me?

Sure! You can also rate EXCELLENT,GOOD, or OK now and come back at a later today to reply.