Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer

Im trying to remove the back of a HP G62 b2OSA. Ive got all

Customer Question

I'm trying to remove the back of a HP G62 b2OSA. I've got all of the obvious screws but it won't budge. I'm trying to access the power socket which is faulty. Is there something hidden or do I need to unclip something. I've removed 21 screws, the hard drive, memory, small memory board and backup battery. Please help as this is driving me nuts!
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please download the service guide from the link below.

Refer page 41 onwards to get removal instructions.

If you have any questions, please let me know, so that I can assist you further.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking click the EXCELLENT smiley face. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!