Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

There I am going to Florida from UK in July,

Hi There
I am going to Florida from UK for 4weeks in July, the villa I will be staying in does not have WI FI , is there anything I can buy to receive internet. I am on windows 10, laptop is Compaq, If So can I purchase in UK or USA.
Hi there and welcome GeorgeWhat is the make and model of your Mobile phone and with which provider is it with?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is for my laptop, my phone is a sony ericsson and provider is Tesco Mobile.

yes I saw its for the computer, but depending on the provider you could get internet to your computer via your cell phone, in your case you cannot.You will need to use a Mifi device and use a pay as you go contract, so you pay upfront fro data then connect your computer to it.Virgin have a good system for this and you can review the different data options hereClick me to viewyou would purchase it when in the US and use it there.