Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

Refreshed pc and all existing apps lost and cant open any

refreshed pc and all existing apps lost and cant open any documents until pdf activated, I have down loaded apps to let me open ie adobe reader but until activated they are no use, also when refreshed Microsoft word etc are no longer usable, I need help to activate pdf etc and some info on microsoft
Hi there and welcomeCan you download PDF reader from my link below Howardhttps://get.adobe.com/reader/Install the downloaded file and when done, tell me what then happens when you go to open a PDF please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
adobe is installed but when you try to open a document a black page with adobe pdf logo in the middle appears, all the documents in my files will not open they have pc doc at the side
ok, I am offering a remote desktop so that I can connect to your computer and fix this. It is better then a phone call. Accept it please and I can then connect.
Thank you Can you go to www.teamviewer.com Click on Download in the middle of the page Download and install the program and give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Richard. I have downloaded team viewer but i have no idea about a ID or Password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THE ID AND PASSWORD ***** APPEARED WAS 635 206 856 AND 9736
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Richard are you still on line ? if so it might be better if we speak on the telephone. Howard
Howard, I was waiting 30 minutes, but got not reply from you, please allow me 10 minutes and I can then connect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry Richard I am not very good on the computer.
its ok, connecting now
ok, you closed Teamviewer, can you open it again and give me the new password?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
635 206 856 an 4477
connecting now