ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  15 years as a professional computer technician.

I'm in the market for a 2 in 1 laptop and I'm hoping you can

HiI'm in the market for a 2 in 1 laptop and I'm hoping you can recommend a model.My requirements are:1TB SSD
8-16 RAM
15.6 screen
Fast processor
Good battery life.Can you recommend any that meet my requirements?ThanksMark.

Hi Mark, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you with this!

Do you have anything in mind regarding your budget?

Also, by 2 in 1, I assume you mean one that can act as both a laptop and a tablet, is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Chris
Yes, something that is primarily a laptop but can also be used as a tablet.My budget is around £1200/$1600.ThanksMark.

Thanks Mark, the truth is you really shouldn't have to pay that much for a good machine. Here are a couple of examples that meet your requirements while costing a good bit less than your budget. In fact, most 2-in-1s don't even reach prices much over $1000.

1. Toshiba Fusion L55W

If you really want to spend the money though, here's a high-priced model that has most of the best features that you can get with a 2-in-1.

3. Lenovo Edge 15

Let me know what other questions on you have on this. And please remember to rate the answer for me before you run.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just had a look at these and they all have HDD, I'd much prefer SSD for storage. I have it on my current laptop and would prefer it again.Is there anything you can recommend with SSD?ThanksMark.

There are 2-in-1s with SSDs but they top out around 256 GB. If you're wanting a*****you'll need to go with a traditional hard drive. The alternative would be to buy one with a smaller SSD and then connect a larger external drive.