Jason Jones
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of both work experience and education.
30759776

Satellite L750-201. Lost Password. None I have works nor can

Satellite L750-201. Lost Password. None I have works nor can be reired / replaced
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Month or two
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so. Just a set of letters or numbers you may have to activate again

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

I see that you are having a problem with one of your passwords. Please, answer the questions below.

Is this password ***** with your wireless network? If so, what is the brand and model name of your wireless router?

Is this password ***** with an email account? If so, what comes after the @ sign in your email address?

Is this password ***** with any other type of website or system that I haven't mentioned? If so, what is it associated with?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not at startup.
But once logged in with***@******.***
No associated with any other website or system
Please note that this enquiry is via a desktop not the laptop in questionBest RegardsPeter Macnaughton

Thank you for the update, Peter.

So the problem is that you cannot log into your AOL account?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Logging in to email is OKProblem is with the Toshiba start not the email itself.RegardsPeter

In that case, you will need to reset your Microsoft account password ***** is attached to the AOL.com account.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

After that is reset, you can go back to the original computer and log in.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

***** *****

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
That is the problem as I cannot beyond the start and hence no access to anything beyond that, eg email, except via our desktopRegardsPeter

Okay. On your desktop that you can use, follow the instructions I gave you. Thank you.