JamesI
JamesI, Other
Experience:  James has managed the support of a range of laptop devices, including HP, Fujitsu, Dell and Toshiba.
75967336

I am looking for someone to help me to run windows8.1 on my

I am looking for someone to help me to run windows8.1 on my laptop Samsung nc10

Good afternoon,

What seems to be the issue when installing Windows 8.1, and can you confirm you current OS (XP or Win 7)?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not know cause I have no knowledge of computorbut I can say its previously oaded with windws8.1
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
how do I carry on online?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think there is no body to help me or answer me and I do not know who is onother end

Sorry for the delay in responding, are you current using the computer you wish to install windows 8.1 on to contact Just Answer?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I AM HERE WAITING FOR YOU

Can you confirm what device your using to connect to Just Answer is it the laptop your looking to upgrade to 8.1?

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.

Please let me know a suitable time to connect to your device

JamesI, Other
Experience: James has managed the support of a range of laptop devices, including HP, Fujitsu, Dell and Toshiba.