syseng
syseng, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration and troubleshooting
13852270

My laptops video player is stuck I load it double click and

hi my laptops video player is stuck I load it double click and it should play but I get the message what do you want to do with this dvd so click on the message which sends it to notification centre it also says d-drive but i have noticed the icons at the bottom of the video player are not lit up only the eject and the wide screen any ideas

My name is David.

What is the make and model of your computer?

What operating system is running on your computer (such as Windows 10, 8, or 7 or Mac or Android)?

Do you need further assistance?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
sorry could not stay up yesterday . its windows 10 make is C50-A-ICK MODEL IS TOSHIBA SATELITE
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
okay
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what do I do next

Just let me know when you are ready to start the remote assistance session you requested.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
okay ready

Please click the following link to open the remote assistance web page:

click here

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program. Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session.