Hans Uebelhoer
Hans Uebelhoer, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I can repair laptop hardware as well as softwware.
29701876

P[ease activate my mobile no 07412818001 Assistant: What's

Customer Question

P[ease activate my mobile no***********Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Samsung Galaxy 5 3 net work , my package upgraded yesterday to unlimited call for and extra 3 pounds instead of waiting until the 9th
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no its for my phone it keeps saying my phone is blocked as i have my net work capped
Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No i think we are coverd
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Joel Kalman replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Your question is completely unclear. What is a Galaxy 5 3 network? Wha do you mean by"my package upgrade to call for and extra 3 pounds instead of waiting until the 9th"? What do you mean by "my phone is blocked as I have my network capped"? I cannot help you unless you can explain your problem in plain English and in detail, and WE CANNOT ACTIVATE YOUR PHONE.

This is not the mobile carrier's website. You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company. We provide technical support for computers, printers and scanners, smartphones, and consumer electronics, as well as a range of other knowledge areas.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my monthly contract reboots on the 9th of each month..i change my contract to unlimted calls and paid an extra 3 pounds sterling to start the contract from the 6th of this month. i was told by 3 that the new deal would be activated in 24 hours. nothing has happened yet. why should it take 24 hours to press a few buttons. do you now understand my english ?

Yes, but I cannot help you. You need to contact your mobile carrier.