Richard, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 years of consulting to the IT industry
32989067

I have a Toshiba: Satellire C660-125 and am stuck with

I have a Toshiba : Satellire C660-125 and am stuck with 'Hibernating' on the display. How can I get out of this?
Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: Windows 10
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Updates are automatic. I have tried FN + F4 then - F4, but no luck
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have treied various combinations of CTRL. FN and windows key without success.

Hi there and welcome

Can you please disconnect the power cable then hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it now functions please

thank you

Please provide a phone number to call you on