TaylorTech
TaylorTech, Lead Technician / Owner
Experience:  16 Years experience in Laptop repair and upgrades, 4 Certifications in computers and electronics.
13888338

How do i connect my laptop to the tv

how do i connect my laptop to the tv

Hi, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today..

Please give me a moment to read over your question and type up a reply...

While I read over your question please acknowledge that you understand the below statement..

You will see offers for premium services come up on your screen which are OPTIONAL, they also DO NOT apply to mobile devices. They are NOT sent from me and I cannot see them at all. Simply X out of the popups if you don’t want that optional service….

Note - all of the technicians here get paid by the question for our time... Sometimes we are not able to fix your problem but we can tell you WHY it cannot be fixed. Please respect our knowledge as professionals on the subject matter and that what we tell you is true and correct....Thanks for your time...

The BEST way is by using an HDMI cord from the laptop to the tv, you get the best quality video and just the picture is far better....

This would depend on IF your laptop has HDMI ports on it though.... If it has a VGA port you would need to buy a VGA to HDMI adapter and that would still work for you

If it's a new high tech tv, some of them can connect via bluetooth on the expensive models

It really depends on the equipment you have BUT HMDI is always the best option for quality in my opinion regardless

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
can you get long hmdi cords

Yes you can get them pretty much as long as you want.... I have a 50ft HDMI i use for presentations for my business

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
great thank you

Your very welcome, If there is nothing else I can help you with today, I would appreciate a 5 star rating for my help today so I can be paid by the website. This is done by scrolling up to the very top of your screen and you will the see the stars. Of course if you need more help, just REPLY to me instead. Thanks very much, Mike