Shaz Yousaf
Shaz Yousaf, Consultant
Experience:  MSc Computer Networks & Security
104442872

I wonder if you can help i'm trying to play a CD but it wont

Hi I wonder if you can help i'm trying to play a CD but it wont work no music
Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: I'm not sure im not upto date with it it could be media player
Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: I put a CD into my lapton with no luck
Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Welcome to JustAnswer! I’m Shaz, a professional IT expert. I have over 8 years of experience in the industry with a Master’s Degree in Computer Networks and Security. I will be assisting you today.

Apart from the content on the CD are you able to hear other audio on the laptop? For an example if you visit YouTube do you have sound?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I don't hear anything

Based on your feedback either the machine is muted, drivers are not installed correctly or you have a faulty sound card. As you have requested a remote session i will set this up so i can review everything for you.

Let's begin the remote help session now. Please note, these instructions are done on a computer.

Please click the below link and follow the instructions provided so I can connect:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=ad4afa8c-cb51-43e9-ab0c-da5336934f1d

Then click the I Agree button near the bottom of the web page to download the remote assistance program.
Select Run if prompted and if not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to start the remote assistance session