Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson,
Experience:  Training and Development at Scientifically Speaking
81238384

I am looking to upgrade the memory on my laptop. It says

Hello. I am looking to upgrade the memory on my laptop. It says that the memory is Ddr3 .can I install any DDR3 of the same style into the computer or does it have to be exactly the same as what is in it. Thanks

Hi! My name is Justin and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

What is the make and model of your computer?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Lenovo Gt 580 .I am not at the computer at the moment so will need to verify those details later.

This is from Lenovo:

Up to 16GB DDR3 - 1600Mhz memory [2 SODIMM slots (1x2GB/2x2GB/1x4GB/1x2GB+1x4GB/2x4GB)]

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks .I will get back to you tomorrow once I have checked fully the specific details on the computer. .be in touch.

You are so welcome!

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!