RobsWorld
RobsWorld, I.T Expert
Experience:  I.T Support
104509209

My computer stoooed working i have a dell inspiron 7570 and

Customer Question

My computer stoooed working i have a dell inspiron 7570 and i reset it cause i couldn't unistall VM ware 12 which stopped unexpectedly i wanted to reinstall the operating system but nothing is working now it says operating system not found and it boots up with a loud bip what should i do?
Assistant: What device is not powering up?
Customer: My laptop inspiron 7570
Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?
Customer: Windows 10 home
Assistant: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?
Customer: Yes the power buton is on and is shows a light
Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes i plugged in the recovery usb i was given when i bought the laptop
Category: Laptop
Expert:  RobsWorld replied 2 months ago.

Good Afternoon/Evening

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Just Answer, the worlds largest question and answer site.

My name is ***** ***** its going be a pleasure to help get your issue resolved today. I understand it can be frustrating when you have technical issues, I’m really sorry to hear this has caused you an inconvenience but that’s why I’m here to help get it resolved.

I have fully looked into the issue you have raised and my answer to your question is below:-

Please use the link below, this will help you recover your laptop factory image.

https://www.dell.com/support/article/uk/en/ukdhs1/sln130027/factory-reset-restore-or-reinstall-microsoft-windows-on-a-dell-computer?lang=en

I hope my answer helps you resolve your problem!

If you need any further help with this, please do let me know. The Just Answer website is available 24 hours a day and where possibly I will always reply to your messages within a few minutes.

Once again, Thank you for choosing Just Answer