Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have a Panasoni Toughbook CF-C1A. I am currently running

Customer Question

I have a Panasoni Toughbook CF-C1A. I am currently running Window 7 Professional and need to upgrade to Windows 10. I understand that there are drivers available. (a) how do I download the driver ?; (b) do I have do anything else to upgrade other than use the Windows Media CreationTool1909? (c) as part of my previous attempts to upgrade I disabled Intel(R) Dynamic Performane Management - should i reactivate that programme and how?
JA: What have you tried so far with your Toughbook? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not installed any updates; only attempted to upgrade to Windows 10 yeterrday and failed.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is everything
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 days ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can get the drivers from this link - http://www.panasonic.com/business/iframes/toughbook-computer-support-search-downloads.asp

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 7 days ago.

Noting else to do with media creation update, just follow this guide for that - https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10

When you load win 10, the Performance management will be activated by its own