Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I’m about to enrol in an online university course and need a

Hello,I’m about to enrol in an online university course and need a new laptop or pc to access the website etc. I have a budget of up to £300. Can you please advise me on which laptop or pc would be the most effective for this.I’m not very computer minded when it comes the the specific data like ram, processor etc. I did go into curry’s and ask for advice but they just confused me even more and we’re pushing me to purchase the higher end pricing brackets for what I thought cheaper models would do the job better and for half the price.Thank you

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you. Secure Remote Assistance is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

To fit your budget and requirements, you can look into getting the Dell inspiron 14 - have a look here - https://deals.dell.com/en-uk/category/laptop-deals?ref=hp1_cta_1

-------------

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you. Is there any thing in particular within the product information I should be looking for when comparing laptops?

The RAM should be atleast 4GB or even 8GB is better. Basically the more the bettery, however, with hard drive space, you can always purchase an external hard drive and get more space that way. Invest in the Dell Inspiron, its a good budget laptop

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your help