Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have been asked to have look at her second hand lap top

i have been asked to have look at her second hand lap top the first thing on the screenyou arnot signed into microsoft how can i get this taking of
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: asus this is the only thing i no
JA: What have you tried so far with your Asus? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am starting with blank canvis

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

To sign in to microsoft, if this is a windows 10 then you would push the spacebar at that login screen to get to the actual username and password *****

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.