Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I’m trying to set up my laptop and I for the country I

Customer Question

Hi I’m trying to set up my laptop and I for the country I pressed the wrong country how can I get back to the begging to set it up?
JA: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?
Customer: It’s the Chromebook 15-de0002na
JA: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no I’ve only purchased it today
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks just how can I get it back to get back to the country list
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please click on the below YouTube link and follow the instructions to change the country setting in your laptop:-

https://forums.tomsguide.com/faq/change-the-default-country-settings-in-chromebook.27103/#:~:text=Here%20is%20how%20you%20can,OS%20operating%20system%20in%20it%3A&text=Log%20on%20to%20your%20Chromebook.&text=On%20the%20desktop%20screen%2C%20click,from%20the%20bottom%2Dleft%20corner.&text=From%20the%20displayed%20list%2C%20hover%20the%20mouse%20over%20the%20Preferences%20menu.