Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have a Lenovo windows 10 laptop and I have plugged in 2

Customer Question

I have a Lenovo windows 10 laptop and I have plugged in 2 small speakers which are great but now when I try to listen to video clips on faebook I have lost the sound and also some pictures. I have tried t sort it but am rather confused. Can you help please?
JA: What Lenovo model do you have?
Customer: v110 slim design high speed Wi-Fi
JA: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I recently paid for a Reviver Company to check all drivers and they tend to interrupt everyday to clean out etc.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need to reinstate the sound and pictures on facebook
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Please change the sound settings to the realtek speakers as default in your communication devices.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.